Monday, March 15, 2010

Not as Smart as I Think I Am

Alright, as much as this pains me to admit... there is something that I don't know. Normally if there is something I don't know, I like to say it is because I don't want to know - if that makes any sense. I have been told this is a little bit of an annoying trait to have, but it also comes in handy as I will usually search and search until I find the answer myself.

Yesterday and today I have successfully fried my eyes as well as my brain with countless hours in front of the computer monitor. Result? Frustration - level 100, answers - 0.

What could I be searching for you ask? I am trying very unsuccessfully to do what bloggers all around the world have no problem with. Enabling comments.

I have gone to settings and then to the comments tab. I have checked all the appropriate boxes, and still...no comments. I would say, 'Please leave me a comment if you know what I'm doing wrong,' but I think we all know the futility in that! Maybe it's due to the fact that I've changed my background from my original template, but so far my sentiment for the day is, EEEEEYOG!

No comments: